Terms & Conditions
We provide best it trainings
100k Students Trained
3000+ Company Tie Ups For Placements
- To register for a course at FoxAngle, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- A student’s registration and enrollment for courses is a binding agreement to pay the full fee. The application form must be signed to show the student’s agreement to abide by the FoxAngle terms and conditions.
All fees are payable in INR and payment can be made as follows:
- Directly to our account by bank transaction method. Please note that all bank fees must be paid at source, otherwise the student will be charged upon arrival. Please email us or give us a copy of the sending advice. Please indicate the student’s name on dispatch.
- By check in the name of “FoxAngle”
- By cash
Cancellations & Refunds
- The fee you pay during registration or for any other reason will be non-refundable.
- If, after payment, FoxEngle is unable to offer you a seat in our course, a full refund will be ensured.
- If you miss a lesson for any reason, neither fees will be refunded nor you will be allowed to take the missed lesson again.
- If their attendance is 70% or more, students will receive certification
- Foxangle may terminate your course in case of serious misconduct and no fees will be refunded. Therefore you are expected to behave appropriately, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Attendance will be taken for every season, and we will not entertain latecomers.
- Classes will not be rescheduled unless a reason is missed, until the Foxangle team has decided to do so.
Photographs and Filming
- Classes cannot be filmed or otherwise recorded without the permission (in writing) of the management.
- Foxangle may use the photographs of students for promotional purposes, discrepancies with its consent.
- Foxangle are strict in following their rules regarding the age bar, but it reserves the right to accept students below the age limit in some cases.
- In rare circumstances, the specified maximum class size can be exceeded. If this happens, it will be by 5 persons only and for a very limited period.
- Foxangle has the right to change or cancel the course completely or partially. In such cases, an optional course or refund will be provided.
- Foxangle reserves the right to change teachers at any time during the course.
- Foxangle has the authority to change the dates of classes with prior intimidation to students.
- Foxangle reserves the right to deny applications or admission to any applicant before the course begins. It does not entitle management to give any reason for rejection. If we refuse enrollment, we will refund all fees paid.
- Students will have to pay for any loss on campus in any way.